Specializations, Mission & Background
We Specialize In
- Stand Alone Jet Fuel Control (JFC) Component Testers
- Electronic Engine Control (EEC) Simulators
- Air Cycle Machine (ACM) Test Stands
- LabVIEW Powered Automated or Manual Rig Testing Software
- Calibration Procedures
- Motor Power Calculations
- Patch Panels
- Software Drivers
- CAN Bus
- Interfacing with Hardware Circuitry:
- LVDTs (4 or 5 wire)
- Pressure Transducers
- Proximity Probes
- Solenoids (Standard or PWM)
- Speed Pickups
- Torque Motors
- Torque Transducers
Our mission is to be the best USA provider of Aerospace test equipment using our highly motivated and passionate staff. Our unique and creative designs satisfy our client's goals, thereby delivering services that exceed their quality and schedule requirements.
Vortex Systems LLC was created as a custom aircraft component and electronic computer system supplier. The company was started in Suffield, Connecticut in 1996 by Thomas Wilkinson. In July 2013, the company moved from Mr. Wilkinson’s basement to a 10,000 square foot building located at 116 Broadbrook Rd, Enfield, CT 06082.
The company is privately owned by Thomas Wilkinson, BSEE, US Navy, Vietnam veteran, with 35 years of engineering experience.
There are presently 12 employees.